We are happy to announce our updated FileCloud iOS app in the Appstore! This update introduces many new features to make your file sharing and collaboration app experience more secure, easy, and productive.
Single Sign-on (SSO) Support
Now you can use the identity-authentication provider of choice. Why did we add this? Once configured, your employees can use the same credentials to access FileCloud that they currently use for other company systems. This is more convenient for your employees and more secure for your organization.
Browse Folders and Files in Gallery View
You can quickly preview files without opening them in an application to make it easier to find what you need. Load any file onto your device, from large images to Microsoft Office documents. It’s faster and easier than ever before.
Need to edit a document? There’s no need to download it, save changes, and upload a new version to the cloud. Just open the app from the FileCloud app. With FileCloud you can edit your Microsoft Office documents by launching Office from the FileCloud app. How easy is that?
Advanced iPad Multitasking
Need more than one app open at a time? Now FileCloud app users can run and switch between other applications on their iPad. Whether it's editing a PowerPoint presentation or drafting an email, multitasking helps you work faster and more efficient...
New Features at a Glance:
- Easily manage your files and documents without having to sign in with a separate user ID and password. This saves time and improves efficiency
- Create, edit, and manage new files on your phone with a single click from your FileCloud app
- Drag and drop files from third-party apps to the FileCloud app, making the process quicker and easier
- Create new files吃in Office and other productivity apps, saving them directly to the FileCloud server
- Native Integration with the Files app
- Upload files from other apps(iCloud, Dropbox, etc.) to FileCloud
- New option to view files and folders in Safari
- Advanced iPad multitasking
- Can you explain what this means?